Monday 23 June 2014

June Update Week 3


No graph this week as I've been grinding on my shiny new pc and I'm updating this on my laptop. Ran pretty awfully again! Managed to break even pre rakeback but I aint no rakeback whore (Specially not at 15's lol). Managed around 1200 games at the 15s so I'm looking at finishing around 10kvpps away from monthly goal. But am happy with how I've been playing and I'm 100% going to hit supernova next month anyway.


This marks the third consecutive week running awfully and is a little annoying I'm not gonna lie. Luckily I feel my mental game is pretty decent and my detachment from money means it really doesn't affect me if I'm losing money but making EV. My expected value at the 15s has been pretty epic so with my new lagless and crash free pc I started grinding the 30's again today with pretty impressive results. So however much I might bitch things could always be worse! Could be this guy.


Fingers crossed I just make a million buyins this week and have enough money for my flat and a few Ferraris. We'll see next Monday!

Training this week has gone very well! Again, dropped a couple of pounds and apart from one off day training has gone from strength to strength.



 Not the best photos to be fair. Was very early so lighting was poor and was a little flat as I hadn't eaten in around 9 hours but measurements and scales confirm the diet and training are still working well.

Thats enough rambling for this week! Last update of the month next Monday then back to monthly posts as this is a little tedious. Will see if I can end the week at a high! Good luck at the tables!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there

    I'm Nyla, from PokerWinners.com. I'm approaching some of the more interesting poker blogs out there, to see if I could interest you in our newly launched refer-a-friend / affiliate scheme, ( http://pokerwinners.com/refer-a-friend ), and perhaps encourage you to place an affiliate banner or link on your blog.

    You can earn up to $500 for each person you refer!

    You'd also be more than welcome to link back to your blog from our site in forum posts / signature, etc, if you did so.

    Give me a shout at nyla.jackson@pokerwinners.com if you have any questions,

    Nyla

    ReplyDelete