Monday 9 June 2014

June Update Week 1-


Start as you mean to go on Things can only get better!


So my first week playing full time goes a little something like this....


I have to say I have been running horribly this week, both in card distribution and bad beats. My EV actually isn't all that bad. I hope I can grind back into profit in the next week or so otheriwise I will be grinding purely for my bonus which is a little frustrating. But thats poker!


Managed just under 1.4k games this week and just under 9k vpps which puts me a little behind pace which isn't a worry as there's plenty of time to make up those vpps over the coming 3 weeks and hopefully I might even move up to the 60s before the end of it. Due to my downswing this week I spent a little more time than usual studying and also took an extra half day off due to tilt (something that on the whole I am very good with but this time got the better of me).

Rent money is still number 1 priority but I'm sure I'll have enough cash for somewhere in Liverpool by the end of the month. Shouldn't be a problem.

In other news, I decided my laptop isn't up to scratch any more so I've decided to fork out for a new pc. It should pay for itself within a week or so and it'll give me a huge advantage over my opponents compared to what I have now. Nothing fancy though, just a custom build pc that fits all of my needs until I can afford a serious gaming laptop or a serious gaming pc.

As I'm doing weekly updates now I don't want to go into too much detail about poker as there's very little to say and I don't want to bore. But to summarise;
1379 games
-3207 dollars profit
Around 55 hours playtime+study

On the gym front things are going a hell of a lot better! Really eased into my new busy schedule and training and diet have gone extremely well. Ive dropped a couple of pounds this week with my strength and energy levels actually increasing.


Am a little fluffy in these pictures as I've just eaten and drank a load of water so not great for comparison but I'l find it interesting to look back nevertheless.

Not much else to report this week! Just about to load my first session of the week. May the poker gods be with us all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment