Monday 16 June 2014

June Update Week 2-



Slightly more positive this week. But only slightly!
Due to my laptop deciding to lag and holdem manager deciding to crash every 20 minutes I dropped down to the 15's to grind out some variance free cash whilst I waited for my new pc to be built. I managed a sub parr 1133 games with the majority of those at the lower buying so vpps this week are barely worth mentioning (think I managed 4k vpps or something silly like that). Started grinding the 15s at the bottom of the downswing and thanks to the consistent stream of whales and bad regs practically throwing money at me I didn't have to overly rely on my shoddy laptop and rebelling holdem manager to make correct decisions. 


 Im going to have to do some serious grinding and put in some mega volume at the 30s this month if I'm to hit supernova now and moving into a new house at the end of the month is only going to hinder that. BUT, there is still hope! My new pc arrived today and once I have it set up I should be able to grind the 30's till my hearts content completely lag and crash free! Hopefully will grind my way out of this horribly downswing too and end up in profit pre rakeback which would be ideal. If only money grew on trees!


Im only two weeks into my weekly updates and I've quickly realised that I have very little to actually blog about. I will continue to update once a week for the remainder of this month but after that I'll resume my monthly posts as I really don't live an all that exciting life right now! I hope in the coming months I will be able to write about slightly more interesting and less poker related topics which Geo3gs does in his blog (see blog list on the right) providing a lot more entertaining and educated reading than my seemingly endless chitchat and minor meme obsession. I am actually interested in other things beside poker and the gym so watch out!


One thing that I do enjoy to blog about and will continue to update semi regularly will be my training updates. This week has been another cracker to be honest. Once again I've managed to gain strength and lose weight, I've really gotten used to my new sleeping schedule and lifestyle and I'm very much enjoying everything at the moment. Who needs money when you have your health!



Down another couple of pounds this week and dare I say looking a little leaner? Am quite interested to see what I can achieve physique wise in the next two weeks with my diet and training on point.

 

Heres my graph for the first two weeks of the month. The worm is poking its head up a little as my coach likes to say! By the end of the month this graph should fingers crossed look very different! 
In other news, this week me and my friends from home finalised our new house in Liverpool and we move in on the 30th of this month. Soon as we've moved in and settled I'll post some photos!

Anyway, I really have to start setting up my new pc now! Im a real technophobe so this should be fun........
Good luck at the tables this week and I'll be back in 7 days! 



No comments:

Post a Comment