Wednesday 19 December 2012

Back to the grind......



Finally after months of slacking off it's time to update my blog! Safe to say things are going A LOT better for me after I put some serious study into my chart package and my own game. After hours of looking over charts and looking at regs betting patterns and styles etc I've successfully built a playstyle that beats NL50 CAP. THANK FUCK FOR THAT! Last month I managed to put in a couple of weeks of really heavy volume (8k+ hands a day) and managed to grind out 3bb/100 over a large sample but unfortunately my HEM broke on me and my hands corrupted somehow. After this happened uni work reared its ugly head again and meant I had to go a few weeks without playing. 
Thankfully Ive been able to start playing again this week and after an initial 40k hands of break even (which was a little worrying for sure) I managed this peach of a day today that almost makes up for it.....
Obviously not every day is gonna be this good (9bb/100 EV) but was nice to see I havent lost it in my short break off! So with the arrival of a brand new flashy laptop on the horizon and the very likely scenario that I have FINALLY beat CAP I should be updating my blog a lot more regularly and possibly making a shot at NL100 in the not too distant future! 

No hand histories to share for the time being but once I've got my new laptop and HEM2 running I will be posting any interesting hands open for discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment