Wednesday 23 January 2013

Ouch.......

What started off as a horrible stretch of coolers quickly turned into a long stretch of sub optimal play and rushed decisions...... Crushed my winnings from last month unfortunately but took a few days off and recently had a sweat session over skype with my coach. Overall he is very happy with my play and my progression since he last railed me. He told me the few spots I need to improve are easily fixable and he also gave me a few hints and tips on where I can pick up extra EV and gave me some useful advice on stopping overthinking hands vs donks. Very happy with my session with him and its really set my head straight. Managed a meager 2k hands 8 tabling yesterday before having to go out but managed 2.6bb/100. Super lol sample size but I picked up my EV from spots I usually wouldnt and I lost a good 20 EV in a couple of spots I now have fixed. So overall although my giraffe may have broken its neck I'm confident I'll fix that in the coming weeks. I'm also done with setting myself big goals and overstretching myself. 200k hands this month is looking very unlikely and I'm going to spend the next couple of weeks studying hard (on my new laptop and with my coach) 8 tabling and then get back to grinding out the vpps and going for SN. Theres no doubt in my mind that I'll hit SN but its useless to me if I cash in my 5k of bonuses to break even. Time to study again!! Watch this space!!
PUKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment