Monday 2 July 2012

Intros.....

I've been playing poker for about 4 years now and seriously for the last year. I recently decided to make a switch from SNGs and MTTs to CAP cash games as with university, gym and general socializing I need slightly more workable hours (12 hour mtt sessions were really taking their toll).
            Ive now been playing NL50 CAP cash for about 3 maybe 4 weeks but I'm going to start this blog with recent results and try update it as often as possible. I did terribly in my first couple of weeks barely breaking even with rakeback but things are beginning to look a lot brighter. Ive now invested in a couple of shortstack coaching packages aswell as paying for coaching lessons with an ex pro and I also discuss a lot of strategy with another player in Liverpool. With some serious revision and a couple of sweat sessions with my coach my results have just started to perk up and here is yesterdays first grind playing my new strat.
This was the first session for me where Ive had consistant and impressive EV and I woke up this morning more eager than ever to put in a grind. I actually started today dreadfully making some silly calls and generally playing a lot looser/more spewy than I ever should. But I reminded myself not to get back into old habits (such as minning AJ or small pairs and calling off shoves hoping for the flip) and eventually I managed to grind my graph back into a peach! Obviously been running way below EV but EV is all I care about for the moment. It'll sort itself out eventually!! Heres the todays session...... 
So overall my month is currently looking like this.!!! 
I am annoyed with myself for playing bad at the start of todays session as my stats would be a lot more impressive but as it stands over my first 10k hands of the month I'm running at an EV of 2.94bb/100.  AIEV 53.3%.  Average preflop AIEV 53.7%.  Average flop AIEV 54.6%.  Average turn AIEV 50%. 

ROLL ON TOMOROW!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice one mate, have just added yr blog to mine.
    Long may our work continue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. domino 99

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello kkak.kami dari situs RAJAPKV ingin mengajak kkak untuk bergabung dan bermain di situs PKV Games dengan 8 permainan.

    Di situs RAJAPKV kkak bisa jadi Bandar dengan bermain BandarQ & Bandar Poker.
    Min deposit murah hanya 20k.

    Bonus TurnOver setiap hari 0.5% tanpa syarat turnover. yang penting bermain dan pasti dapat Bonus.

    Di tunggu pendaftaran nya ya kak. ^0^
    Link situs resmi: http://rajapkv.com/


    Info Hubungi Kami di:
    BBM : rajapkv
    Wechat : RAJAPKV
    Line : RAJAPKV
    WA: https://wa.me/855979704997
    EMAIL: csrajapkv@gmail.com

    #rajapkv #situspkv #downloadpkvgames #pkvgames #pokeronlineterbaru #agenpkv #agenpkvterbaru #agenpokerpkv

    ReplyDelete